How to book your canoe/kayak
You can check the availability of boats and equipment online.
When you have completed the form, a request is sent to Wetlandi. We will confirm your reservation as soon as possible. You can even send us a request by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +46(0)735-314 314.
You can make reservations all year round.
Our Robinson and hostel stay – package can only be booked via mail.
Read more about our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Canoe Rental Terms & Conditions
Bookings and payments
- Booking requests can be made online, by mail at email@example.com or by phone: +46 (0) 735 314 314. We might not always be able to answer the phone, but please leave us a message.
- When you make your reservation, we charge 30% of the total amount of the rental fee as a deposit. The remaining sum needs to be paid upon arrival – in cash or by card. Card payments are possible with Eurocard, Mastercard and Visa.
- You can make reservations all year round.
If a cancellation is made more than 21 days before the designated rental period, the paid amount will be refunded minus a handling charge of 5% of the total rental fee (lowest amount: 200 SEK). If a cancellation is made 0-20 days before the designated rental period, the booking fee (30% deposit) will not be refunded.
Liability – Terms & Conditions
- All canoeing and kayaking is done at your own risk and swimming abilities are mandatory.
- Lifejackets must be worn by anyone in the canoe.
- If you will leave the canoe later than appointed, you are obliged to inform Wetlandi as soon as possible about the delay.
- If the canoe or other rental equipment gets damaged, the customer is obliged to compensate Wetlandi with appropriate financial means. Check with your insurance if they cover damages on rental equipment. Wetlandi has no insurance that covers equipment damages caused by customers.
- The canoe and other rental equipment need to be returned well cleaned. The same applies for camping equipment. Make sure everything is complete. After you return canoe and equipment, the Wetlandi staff will check all items before they are handed to the next customer.